Wednesday, October 1, 2014

#Sing For The Moment (Music Review)

Last week Caris posted her Playlist of the Week, so I thought I'd look through my 'watch list' on YouTube and follow suit.

So here's my Playlist of the Week:

  • Hinder - Lips Of An Angel



Even with lyrics such as "Well, my girl's in the next room, Sometimes I wish she was you" I really enjoy singing it on Band Heroes.

  • Avicii - Addicted To You


I can not get enough of this song, it's my sing-over-and-over-again-even-though-I-don't-know-all-the-words song. 

  • Arctic Monkeys - Suck It And See


"You're rarer than a can of dandelion and burdock, and those other girls are just postmix lemonade" I just love these lyrics. Arctic Monkeys always have brilliant lyrics in all their songs!

  • Twin Atlantic - Heart And Soul


The way the lead singer says 'generator' in his Scottish accent is so sexy.

  • Buck Cherry - Crazy Bitch


The songs called Crazy Bitch, need I say more...?

  • Jace Everett - Bad Things


I miss True Blood, I can't believe it's over!!


Feel free to leave a comment =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *