Friday, October 24, 2014

#Read Me, Love Me, Buy Me (Book Review)

Block: Social Media #3
By J.A Huss



Description:-
Grace @FilthyBlueBird
@VaughnAsher #YouAreCaredFor So the movie star says. But his idea of cared for isn't the same as mine. Obviously a #Douche.
MovieStar @VaughnAsher
@FilthyBlueBird #BehindTheScenesIsMyScene The Blue Bird has trust issues. And tantrum issues. And commitment issues.
Grace @FilthyBlueBird
@VaughnAsher #SaidTheKettleToThePot
MovieStar @VaughnAsher
@FilthyBlueBird #YouAreMine and I won't let you forget it.
Grace @FilthyBlueBird
@VaughnAsher #YouMustShitUnicorns that's how delusional your fairy tale is. #GetAGripOnReality I'm outtie.
MovieStar @VaughnAsher
@FilthyBlueBird You're an #Innie #Sweetheart :) My tongue licked all your #CuteLittleButtons.
#ForTheLoveOfFilth
Why is he so damn sexy? How will I ever get out from under Asher's thumb if I can't stop thinking about his tongue on my buttons? #HottiesNeedToPlayFair



OMG!! I can’t believe it just ended there, I’ve already got STATUS #4, I have to find out what’s going on before my brain explodes – I’ve already said this, but I’m so happy I committed to reading the rest of the series and didn’t let those few 50 shades references put me off.

I still love Vaughn, but I just wanted to shake him and say ‘What the fuck are you doing, Grace isn’t a mind reader!!’. Yeah, so, apart from Vaughn being a total bloke, his hearts in the right place bless him.

Poor Grace, she doesn’t know if she’s coming of going, and the ending was just WOW (finally find out her secret, but I have a feeling that there’s more to it).

I’m literally going to start reading book 4 once I’ve finished writing this review!

5 stars – JUST WOW =)


Get your copy HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *