Thursday, September 25, 2014

#Sing for the Moment (Music Review)



Playlist of the Week: 


This is what I came across the last days - all of them are great songs, each coming with a lot of memories, so I wanted to share them.
Enjoy!

  • Blake Shelton, I'm Sorry 


 Though I can't say I like what I see on TV of Blake Shelton, his music is great. And this song is one of my favorites.


  • Ed Sheeran, Lego House


I just like the sound of it; and the video is fun. I mean Ron Weasléy? *lol*



  • A Great Big World feat. Christina Aguilera, Say Something

 
Who can't relate to that song? And the performance is simply incredible...
 


  • Passenger, Let Her Go


Just because...



  • The Lumineers, Classy Girls


Classy Girls don't kiss in bars... I've obviously missed that memo :)



  • Enya, May It Be


Lord of the Rings forever!


  • Keira Grannis, Valentine


My little girl was due on Valentine's Day... she's still convinced this song was made for her <3


  • Pitch Perfect, Riff Off

For everyone who hasn't seen the movie yet... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *