Friday, September 26, 2014

#Read me, Love Me, Buy Me (Book Review)

Nate: Lost In Love (#2)
By A.M Snead



Book description:-
"In the face of death...love is defined."
In despair after his falling out with Kyle, Nate is certain that his life can’t get any worse, that the pain in his heart couldn’t possibly be any more excruciating and unbearable, convinced that ‘anything’ would be better than this. Until he reads the letter that Kyle left behind. Suddenly Nate finds himself thrust into a depth of hell and anguish that he is convinced no human being is equipped to survive.


I’m going to start by giving this book 5 stars, so when I tell you how many times I had to stop reading and take a break, you’ll understand it wasn’t because I didn’t like the book, but if I kept reading I’d end up in tears.
I read a variety of different books but one thing I don’t purposefully chose is crying ones (I’d rather read a YA book before a crier), but there was nothing that was going to stop me from finishing it!

Snead is such a brilliant writer, some parts I had to re-read, but that was because I didn’t expect the story to go in that direction. I had so many different outcomes of how I thought it was going to go, none of which were right (I thought Nate and the doctor were going to get together at one point!). 
Although the beginning did annoy me, because it took so long to find out what the hell Kyle had wrote in his letter, I was gobsmacked to find out the truth.

Nate is the ultimate hero, I absolutely love him, the sacrifice he made was just so amazing (again, I didn’t see it coming).

And the ending was much better than the first book (very good twist).

Get your copy HERE.


I CAN’T WAIT FOR BOOK 3 (One Love: Lost In Love, #3)

Feel free to leave a comment and let us know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *