Friday, September 19, 2014

#Read Me, Love Me, Buy Me (Book Review)

Kyle: Lost In Love, #1
By A.M Snead



Book description:-
(M/M erotic romance/highly emotional) - A typical hike to a mountain cabin turns to much more for best friends Nate Westfall and Kyle Haney. Nate’s secret love for his ‘straight’ friend has been simmering for eight years, held down for fear of destroying their lifelong friendship. But as Kyle begins to 'play' with him and pushes him over the edge, he begins to realize there is more to Kyle’s unusual behaviour than meets the eye. Unexpected emotions boil over and the two men fall into each other - until Nate is dealt a blow to his heart that shatters their friendship.



I came across this book while browsing through BooksDaily, Snead had added a ‘RONDOM CHAPTER’ to the site. I was so fascinated by the chapter I had to buy the book instantly!
In the beginning I thought it was going to be another two-best-friends-fall-in-love-after-knowing-each-other-for-years sort of books, but I was wrong, it was much more than that. I really enjoyed it, Snead is good at keeping her readers glued to the story. There isn’t much I can say, that the description doesn’t already tell you, without giving the plot away and ruining it for you. But I will say that the book was a 5 star the whole way through, until the end, were it went down to a 4 star! To say Snead left the story on a cliff-hanger, is an understatement. I think Kyle is either joining the Army or getting the electric chair – I’m sure it’s neither of them but I’ll find out when I read book 2, look out for that review soon...

Get your copy HERE!




Feel free to leave us a comment, telling us what you think of the book or if you’re going to read it, we'd love to read your thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *